Last updated on : 3 june 2021
Welcome to “bollytones” (the “Platform”, “We” or “us”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains our practices concerning the personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. If you do not agree with this policy, you should not use the Platform.
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect and use the following information about you:
If you choose to register to use the Platform using your social network account details (e.g., Facebook, Google), you will provide us or allow your social network to provide us with your username and public profile, including but not limited to, your name, city, your birthday, and the list of your contacts. We will likewise share certain information with your social network such as your Platform ID, access token and the referring URL.
- You may be able to refuse or disable Cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Because each browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your browser. Please note that you may need to take additional steps to refuse or disable certain types of Cookies. For example, due to differences in how browsers and mobile apps function, you may need to take different steps to opt out of Cookies used for targeted advertising in a browser and to opt out of targeted advertising for a mobile application, which you may control through your device settings or mobile app permissions. If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete Cookies, some of the functionality of the Platform may no longer be available to you.
We may use the information we collect about/from you in the following ways:
We share your data with the following selected third parties:
- If you choose to register to use the Platform using your social network account details (e.g., Facebook and Google), you will provide us or allow your social network to provide us with your username and public profile. We will likewise share certain information with the relevant social network such as your app ID, access token and the referring URL.
- Where you opt to share content on social media platforms, the audio, image, username and accompanying text will be shared on that platform or, in the case of sharing via instant messaging platforms such as Whatsapp, a link to the content will be shared.
We provide information and content to service providers who support our business, such as cloud service providers and providers of content moderation services to ensure that the Platform is a safe and enjoyable place.
We use analytics providers to help us in the optimisation and improvement of the Platform. Our third party analytics providers also help us serve targeted adverts (if you have chosen to receive personalized advertising from us and/or our partners). For more information about how our analytics providers collect data from the Platform, please see our Cookies Policy.
We share information with advertisers and third party measurement companies to show how many and which users of the Platform have viewed or clicked on an advertisement. We share your device ID with measurement companies so that we can link your activity on the Platform with your activity on other websites; we then use this information to show you adverts which may be of interest to you.
We may also share your information with other members, subsidiaries, or affiliates of our corporate group, to provide the Platform including improving and optimising the Platform, preventing illegal use and supporting users.
We will share your information with law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other organisations if legally required to do so, or if such use is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal obligation, process or request;
enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements, policies, and standards, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;
- detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
- Information collected by us may be stored and processed in Germany or any other country in which we or our agents maintain facilities. By using the Platform, you expressly consent to any such transfer and storage of information outside of your country of residence, where data protection laws may be different and/or less stringent. However, we will endeavor to take reasonable measures to keep up an adequate level of data protection also when sharing your Personal Information with such countries.
- In the event that we undergo re-organization, or are sold to or merged with a third party, or sell some or substantially all of our assets, any Personal Information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organized entity or third party in compliance with applicable law.
- In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your Personal Information is treated, transferred, or used.
You can access and edit most of your profile information by signing into codehap. You can delete the User Content that you uploaded. We also provide a number of tools in Settings that allow you to control your uploaded content. If you have any questions on how to use those tools, or want to know about any rights you may have in the country where you live, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Platform may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how the Platform is used. We use third parties to gather information about how you and others use the Platform. For example, we will know how many Users access a specific page and which User Content they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how the Platform is used.
- We have appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of you and other users. We maintain these technical and organizational measures and will amend them from time to time to improve the overall security of our systems.
- We will, from time to time, include links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites.
- We retain your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the service. Where we do not need your information in order to provide the service to you, we retain it only for so long as we have a legitimate business purpose in keeping such data. However, there are occasions where we are likely to keep this data for longer in accordance with our legal obligations or where it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- After you have terminated your use of our Platform, we store your information in an aggregated and anonymised format.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact us in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to deal with your request as soon as possible.
We will generally notify all users of any material changes to this policy, through a notice provided via the Platform. However, you should look at this policy regularly to check for any changes. We will also update the “Last Updated” date at the top of this policy, which reflects the effective date of such policy. Your continued access to or use of the Platform after the date of the updated policy constitutes your acceptance of the updated policy. If you do not agree to the updated policy, you must stop accessing or using the Platform.
In case of any questions, comments and requests regarding this policy, you can reach us through email at email@example.com